Wednesday, February 20, 2013

virginia


 

























What is your favourite food?
The left over juice stuff of a Japanese teriyaki meal. Just the sauce.
What are you doing at the moment apart from GORGE?
Working on a show with an amazing group of senior citizens for ATC's Arts Festival show. It’s going to be performed in the Balmoral Bowling club and it’s going to be bloody good.
What is one thing that scares you about performing the show?
I don’t wanna tell you in case it comes true which would just be the most horrible thing ever.
Tell us a food memory.
Once I stole icing off my cousins uncut birthday cake and got slapped on the bottom.
Once I ate some chocolate cake and felt something squirming in my mouth. Under the brown cake were a dozen festering brown slugs. One had been bitten in half in my mouth.
Once I hid pick’n’mix lollies inside a plain breadroll at the supermarket so I didn’t have to pay for them.
Have there been any cast/crew scandals?
One day Phoebe and I burst into tears. Too much oestrogen, dudes.
What was your first word?
‘Girl’
What do your parents have to say about the show?
“Should we come to this one?”
Tell us about a time when you’ve overdone it (A Tale of Overdunnit).
Every party/event where there’s a snack table
What are your top five picks of the Fringe?
Everyone must go and see Thomas Monckton in MOVING STATIONARY – hands down best show I’ve seen. I won’t name any more because it’s too hard to choose only 5 – so much good stuff, so little money.
Can you describe the show in three words?
pulsating, fly, McGuilt
Any final words for our readers?
Ummm… it would be so wonderful if you could book a ticket. You can do so here: http://www.iticket.co.nz/events/2013/mar/gorge

No comments:

Post a Comment